She made many friends in the airport. She said "hi" to everyone and most people, including the security officials, were very friendly to her. On the plane she kept sticking her face through the crack of the seats ahead of us. One girl got quite a surprise when she happened to turn around when G's face was right there. She also enjoyed licking (yes, licking) the arm rests. I finally managed to squash that fun little game, but not before she got in plenty of airplane germs. On the way back I got smart and sanitized the armrests the minute we sat down, but she had lost interest in the licking game (thank goodness!).
Since she is under 2 years old, we didn't have to buy a seat for her. But we were lucky that neither flight was full and Greta could have her own seat. I can't imagine the poor soul who would have been sharing a row with us. Greta was very, very busy the entire flight. Although it was very annoying and stressful for us, she didn't cause any scenes for the other passengers. I guess that's all we could hope for. One and half hours of annoyance beats 10+ hours in the car any day!
Hot stuff with a window seat.
On the way there, she fell asleep the minute the wheels hit the pavement. The timing was not very good, but I carried my sleeping baby all the way to baggage claim. How adorable is she?!
1 comment:
What a big girl! I agree, 1 1/2 hours is a lot better than 10! :) We haven't attempted any plane rides yet, kind of dreading that!! Greta is so darn cute. We need to get the girls together to play again soon!
Post a Comment