We had an amazing Easter weekend. After Greta and I got home from Monticello, we had a great Saturday evening with Daddy, Gram Teresa, Papa Roy, Uncle Mike, and Ian. Just a simple evening with Monicals and the Butler game, but it was a great addition to the weekend.
On Sunday morning, we went to Easter service with Mama and Papa K, Indy Keevs, and Gram Dorothy. It felt so great to worship all together. It warms my heart when we are all in one place. After church we all headed back to Monticello for lunch at Aunt Cindy's with the whole extended Keever family. Greta had a blast and survived the day without a nap...however, I did miss that 3 hour reprieve in the afternoon. There was too much fun happening for her to slow down, so in the spirit of the day, I gave in on that one.





No comments:
Post a Comment