October 08, 2012

First Day of School

Greta started another year of Carmel Lutheran's Kids of the Kingdom preschool.  She is in the 3's class with Mrs. Griffin and Mrs. Begala, Tues/Thurs 9-1:15.  None of her classmates from her 2's class are with her this year, so she has lots of new friends.  Last year she was one of three girls, but this year she is one of many.  She talks mostly about Ellie, Bethany, and Tei.  She loves the teeter totter, chapel, snacktime, and craft time.

BTW, I sobbed like a baby when I dropped her off the first day.  She waltzed in, introduced herself, and took her seat without batting an eye.  I was so proud of her but sad to see my little girl so mature.  I was relieved to get an enthusiastic welcome from her at pick-up time.  She clung to me like glue for a few minutes.  We both missed eachother and still do.  Pick-up time is my favorite.

Our big 3 year old.

Showing off her new backpack and lunch tote.

Jace was able to go in late to work so he could walk her to her classroom.

Fueling up for school.

Mama's girl.

Heading into her classroom.


Cubby.


Meeting Ellie.


No comments: