Some highlights from this week:
- I was folding laundry in the bedroom and heard Greta singing behind me. I turned around to find her standing in front of the mirror, dancing, and singing into the buckle of my belt. It was so stinkin' cute and I was wishing I'd had the video camera on hand.
- She is really into being a helper. So when it comes time for laundry, she loves to step up to the plate. I handed her each item from the washer and she would meticulously put it into the dryer. With each piece of clothing, she'd say "Tank Oooh" and then be very careful to properly place it in the dryer. It was so sweet, I was disappointed when we'd emptied the washer.
- She started saying PURPLE this week. It has to be the single most adorable work to hear a toddler say...."Puh-ple"



No comments:
Post a Comment