We have been blessed with a great sleeper. Since about 4 months old, naps and bedtime have never been a huge issue with Greta. But she is making up for lost time. Call it sleep regression, stubbornness, or whatever...but the point is, SHE ISN'T SLEEPING! Jace and I have been tormented by her screams, wails, and pleas to be saved from her scary/haunted crib. I admit, I'm not as strong as I was when we were "training" her to sleep in her first months. Now it is so much harder for me because she is such a little person now. To put it simply, she's killing us.
So, with no sleep, we are dealing with crankiness, inpatience, toddler violence, seperation anxiety, and random car dozing. The other day she woke up from a much needed, hard sleep. Her bed head was so darn cute, I had to snap a pic.
This is the first morning after her sleeplessness started. She only slept about 3 hours...and screamed the rest. She usually spends her morning be-bopping in front of Handy Manny. But this morning...
Greta is not a car dozer, but it's been happening quite a bit lately.
BED HEAD
No comments:
Post a Comment