A hundred hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you.
March 24, 2010
Haircut #2
BEFORE
DURING
AFTER
(You can tell by her face that even Greta knows her bangs are TOO short! They look pretty decent here, but keep in mind they are still wet and they shrink up more when dry. Grrrrrr.)
Short bangs or long...it doesn't matter she is still gorgeous! I do love the look on her face though, "umm excuse me miss but did you not understand my mom's instructions?"
I know! Isn't her face so appropriate. "Um, lady...that's not what we discussed". You're right though, she's so darn cute, we could have just shaved it off :)
2 comments:
Short bangs or long...it doesn't matter she is still gorgeous! I do love the look on her face though, "umm excuse me miss but did you not understand my mom's instructions?"
I know! Isn't her face so appropriate. "Um, lady...that's not what we discussed". You're right though, she's so darn cute, we could have just shaved it off :)
Post a Comment