October 10, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Since we moved here right before the school year began, I wasn't going to enroll her in preschool this year.  I felt rushed and decided it wasn't necessary this year.  But after a rough week with an under-stimulated toddler, I decided it wouldn't hurt to see if there were any openings.  My first choice Carmel Lutheran Church's Kids of the Kingdom.  This is the church we have been attending, so it seemed the natural choice.  They had an opening in the Twos class on Monday mornings. 

Her first day was today and she was so excited.  When we arrived, she was a bit timid and wanted me to hold her hand.  Once we got to the classroom and hung her jacket and "pack-pack", she was all business.  She had a very serious face and took a seat at a table (see pic 4).  She looked so cute, sitting very proper with her hands in her lap. 

I am looking forward to having some time to myself on Monday mornings.  And I have no doubt that she will love school!







No comments: