March 09, 2011

Ladies Only

Greta and I took a "ladies only" trip to visit the Gesell family in Maryland.  Greta desperately needed some quality time with Aunt Jen (and so did I).  The kids looooove Greta and they are the best older cousins.  Not surprisingly, Ava had a little shadow the entire trip....which explains my shameful lack of variety in the pictures I took.  She truly loves her "Jen" and "Uncle Kiss" and cousins "Ryan, Eck, and Ahvah".  We had so much fun and I think we've started a great little tradition.

Ava was channeling her inner athlete and doing sit-ups and Greta quickly followed.


Next came the jumping jacks and push ups (not pictured).  The push ups were my favorite because both girls were grunting as they did them.



American Doll fun!  I made this mistake of calling them "babies" a few times.  Ava quickly reminded me they weren't babies, but American Girl dolls.  


Fun at the park.


Our last night, Chris made his delicious homemade pasta.  I not only had "seconds, I had "thirds".  How am I supposed to eat spaghetti out of the Creamette box now?  Here is Chris's little sous chef Ava.


No comments: