September 22, 2010

"One Sleepover"

Last weekend, Greta had a sleepover with her Keever cousins.  The Keever kids have always specified their sleepovers as "One Sleepover", "Two Sleepovers", etc., depending on how many nights they are staying away.  So we have named this her "One Sleepover" with her cousins.

On Friday night, I dropped Greta off in Noblesville and headed to Greenwood for a sleepover of my own.  On Saturday, my friends and I hit the outlet mall for some mommy time.  We had a great time.  Beautiful weather, beautiful friends, and beautiful deals.

While I was shopping, Greta had fun with her cousins at Eagan's soccer game and Dylan's football game. Mimi Mary and Papa Mike were on hand to take some great pics.  Greta is going to love going to sleepovers at Aunt Nikki's, where she has been introduced to Nilla Wafers, Capri Suns, and Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast.  Making memories!



No comments: