We had a nice big snow last week and I thought Greta should be introduced to snow...Daddy disagreed. Which is a good time to mention that Jace is surprisingly the more overprotective parent. I never saw this coming, but since day one, he has always been very cautious when it concerns Greta. And by cautious I mean, he didn't want me to take her to the grocery store for the first several months of her life. He would even volunteer to do the shopping to keep her away from Walmart.
So I guess it is no surprise that he disapproved of snow play in freezing temps. Nonetheless, when he got home from work, I bundled Greta up in several layers and we braved the elements for 5 minutes. There wasn't much playing in the snow...but it sure was cute to see her all bundled up.


No comments:
Post a Comment