Halloween night was trick-or-treat in Lafayette. Greta wasn't feeling very well, so I didn't make her get in her costume. She did have a great time watching the kids through the door.
November 05, 2009
Cute as a Bug
For Greta's first Halloween, we dressed her as a lady bug. She didn't mind the costume too much, but really hated wearing the hat/antennas. We were able to snap a few pics of the whole ensemble. Cutest lady bug ever...in our opinion :) She made a visit to Grammy and Papaw's and Grandma Dorothy's in Monticello. Grandma Teresa came for a visit too. Jace was working Friday night, so we made a visit to Honda to see Daddy.
Halloween night was trick-or-treat in Lafayette. Greta wasn't feeling very well, so I didn't make her get in her costume. She did have a great time watching the kids through the door.
Halloween night was trick-or-treat in Lafayette. Greta wasn't feeling very well, so I didn't make her get in her costume. She did have a great time watching the kids through the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment