May 05, 2009

"Let the little children come to Me..."

Greta Caroline was baptized on Sunday, May 3rd. It was a very special day and we were so happy to be surrounded by so many family members. Greta is definitely very loved! Her godparents are Uncle Justin and Aunt Nikki and Pastor Joe, who also married us, performed the baptism. She wore the baptismal gown and bonnet that my mom made for my baptism, September 30, 1979 (Jace's birthday).

We pray that Greta will grow in her love of the Lord and he will always live in her heart. It is impossible to look in her eyes and not see God. She is truly a gift from heaven and our blessings are overflowing.





2 comments:

Nikki Keever said...

I confess, not only have I not written in my own blog, I haven't been visiting others. Can I curse FB anymore? hee hee. Your blog is amazing and your pictures are so sweet and really capture her preciousness (it's a word now, shutup). Love yas.

Joni said...

I love love the pic of Greta on your bed... she's the sweetest.