April 28, 2009

My Daddy Can't Deny Me!



Greta Caroline, 2009

Jace Cooper, 1979


5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Confirmation of what we all knew! Funny! I am sure she is sweet like her mommy though!

Stacey said...

He sure can't deny her! It's crazy how much they look alike. I love that picture of Jace by the way, those chubby cheeks and blonde hair kill me! :)

Shalon said...

She's such a sweetie! I love to see these pics. Keep them coming. Yep, we're keeping with the trend...the baby boys look like the mommas, and the baby girls look like their dads!

Unknown said...

so true Shal I was going to say the same thing! Although Greta is just so precious and I wouldn't exactly call Jace precious :-)

Unknown said...

ummm the comment posted by "Liam" is coming from me and I didn't realize he was logged in not me LOL I'm such a nerd! again.. this is JONI