February 11, 2009

One Month Check-Up

The doctor was thrilled with how well Greta is growing. She has gained almost three pounds since we left the hospital. Here are her stats...

Weight - 7 pounds 6 ounces (10%)
Length - 19 3/4 inches (10%)
Head - 36.2 cm (25%)


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww....YAY!!! She is so adorable!!! Glad she is doing so well!!! I love reading your updates and seeing pictures. i can't wait to meet her!!!
love ya!

Gale said...

I can't wait to see her--glad to hear you're doing well. I'll call sometime and see if you're up for a visit.

Jenifer said...

Oh my little peanut has grown! Her Aunt Jenifer absolutely can not wait to meet her! Spoil her rotten...
you all look awesome..hugs and kisses

Stacey said...

That's great that she is gaining so quickly. I can't believe she's a month old already! She is such a doll, love all the new pics!

hodak4 said...

Thanks for having us over and sharing your beautiful daughter with us (sorry Grandma Teresa, I didn't want to let her go, she's just too precious!) You are doing a great job...Love you!