

Our little girl made a surprise appearance on Saturday, January 10th. Its a long story that starts with me having severe abdominal pains that led Jace and I to the emergency room. They weren't typical contractions, but I knew something was really wrong. After hours of tests and horrible pain, the doctors decided that my appendix needed removed and they would do a c-section to take the baby too. After a scary rush into surgery, they ended up putting me totally out. I woke up a few hours later with news of a beautiful baby girl, but had to wait a few hours to even see her. We found out that it wasn't my appendix, but my uterus had ruptured and I was bleeding internally. It was very scary and we are so thankful that our baby girl is doing well. God was watching over our family and we are so thankful.
She is pint size at 5 pounds, 0 ounces. However, she is eating well and will hopefully be packing on the pounds quickly. Plenty of pictures to follow.
5 comments:
Congratulations Laura and Jace. What a SCARY day yesterday. I was praying and praying here at home wiht my mom and dad...waiting for updates and waiting and waiting for the beautiful baby girls' name!!!!!!!!! I almost couldn't take the wait!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love that first picture. It looks like she is smiling!!! Congrats again!!! Take care of yourselves and enjoy being a mommy and daddy. It's the best!!! Love you all!
She is so beautiful and is the luckiest girl in the world to have two wonderful parents like you guys! We love you and are so thankful everyone is happy and healthy. We can't wait to hold Greta again! Here's to the many girlie memories to come!
Congratulations Jace and Laura! We are so thankful that God was watching over you all! What a scary day but now you have a beautiful healthy baby girl! Congrats again!
Rob and Lindsey Culross
Simple?--no
Perfect?--YES!
She's just beautiful--what a blessing! I'm so glad that mom and baby are doing well. XOXO!
Congratulations!! Wow, what a story! I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing good. What a beautiful name! Can't wait to see more pictures!
-Katrina
Post a Comment