December 28, 2008

37 Weeks

3 weeks to go and everything is status quo with the little bambino. As of last week she was head down and as Jace says "in launch position"...now we'll just wait and see if she decides to flip on us. At this point, I am happy to welcome her at any time.

We have been checking things off the preparation list and slowly realizing that we will never get everything done before she arrives. I am definitely fulfilling the nesting role. I have been obsessed with organizing, cleaning, assembling, and decorating. It is the only thing I can do to keep my mind occupied and combat my anxiousness. The nursery should be complete next week and I'll be sure to post some pics by next weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laura!!!!!!!! I received your Christmas card when I went home to my parents' house for Christmas! CONGRATULATIONS on your baby!!!!!!!!! You look too cute pregnant!;) I hope all is well with you and Jace. I would have emailed but I don't have your address. Hopefully you'll see this comment so we can chat. Here's my email: kristi2277k@yahoo.com I'll talk to you soon...miss you! Love, Kristi